Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Wow Memory Lapse

I swore I have posted since the middle of December. I guess those pregnancy dreams are much more real than what I gave them credit for. Sure I've been crafting and doing projects, but my main goal has been getting ready for my baby. I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow so yea scary.

I have also been thinking about things we will not be able to do or things we'll have to alter because of our impending parenthood. Traveling and going out with friends isn't a problem, okay mostly because we're kind of boring people. We're homebodies no biggie.

However, there is a style of furniture I have been coveting for years. Mirror covered furniture. You know the fancy looking 20's inspired stuff. I'm sure it would be dirty enough just by my use, but could you imagine a 2 year old coming in and touching it because she can see her reflection all over it? Although you can't blame her.

So I have decided this type of furniture will have to wait until she's older, and I'll just have to make smaller mirrored pieces to hang on the wall or put on the dresser. So let's bow our heads and remember all of these beautiful pieces I could have in my house right now.




I love these and can't wait to have them. Who knows maybe I'll stick with more practical things. There is something about a beautiful mirror though. 



How much do you love these? Is it me or can you see peanut butter smeared all over these?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

coat rack (1) door (1) hanger (1)