Wednesday, September 29, 2010

America's Test Kitchen


I have to say this is my new favorite show. I know it's in the tenth season, and there is a 'Cook's Country' edition as well. Just a week ago I was given The Complete America's Test Kitchen TV Show Cookbook. It includes every recipe from all ten seasons, plus equipment ratings, and taste testing as featured on the show.

I've made a handful of recipes from this cookbook so far, and let me tell you they've been amazing. Sure, some of them look like they may be a lot of work, but after making it once, somehow the time is cut in half.

My favorite recipe is the Baked Ziti so far. It's simple, delicious, and probably the only meatless dish I made that my husband loves (okay so he was raised on a hog farm).

You should try the book, or any of their others for that matter. America's Test Kitchen, along with their companion show, Cook's Country air on PBS.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Labels

coat rack (1) door (1) hanger (1)